An individual who has significantly separated himself from all others by achieving excellence in each of the Outlier 6 Points of Fitness:
1. Strength - The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply force.
Excellence: 2 x body weight Back Squat, 2.5 x body weight Deadlift, 1 x body weight Press
2. Power - The ability of a muscular unit , or combination of muscular units, to apply maximum force in minimum time.
Excellence: 30" Vertical Leap, 1.50 x body weight Clean and Jerk, 1.25 x body weight Snatch
3. Speed - The ability to minimize the time cycle of a repeated movement.
Excellence: Sub 4.6 40yd dash, sub 11s 100M sprint, sub 60s 400m run
4. Agility - The ability to minimize transition time from one movement pattern to another.
Excellence: Sub 4.2s 20yd Shuttle, depth box jump greater than 36"
5. Mobility - the ability to maximize the range of motion at a given joint.
Excellence: 15 reps of a body weight Overhead squat
6. Endurance - The ability of body systems to process, deliver, store, and utilize energy.
Excellence: Sub 5min30s mile, Sub 2min20s 800m run
At Outlier Fitness we are going to take you out of your comfort zone.
We are going to make you significantly different than your peers. You are going to be faster, stronger, healthier, and more in tune with your body than ever before. We will help you to define new limits, learn new sports, and accomplish new goals.
Our goal is to have you achieve excellence in all areas. Too much focus on any one particular area, invariably makes you weak in another. This theory serves as the foundation for our programming. Strive for balance. Balance produces results. Balance separates you from the rest. Balance is what being an Outlier is all about